Tuesday 24 September 2019

THE LAST TWO FROM MY FIX!!

Now,  for the last two
when you get your fix, you get five items to
add to your wardrobe.   If you are anything
like me, to rebuild your wardrobe.

These are the tops they sent.

Look at how cute the cuffs are.  Oh and it is so soft and goes with everything.


Not only cute cuffs but!! These tops are bat winged
sleeves and that is perfect for me.
They add the fullness, some of us need
to hide those imperfections  without
looking like I am wearing one
size to large.
Both tops can fit over a blouse, so you have a collar. Look wonderful with a necklace too.

I am super happy. I would never have 
chosen these on my own.
If they were in a store I would have walked right
by them.   

Yes, I am waiting for my next fix!

 

5 comments:

  1. Nonie, I really like those tops. I am sure you will look very pretty in them. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Susie, thank you so much, they are really cute tops and I am excited to wear them.

      Delete
  2. I think all of your items have been winners. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so nervous, doing this but so happy with everything.

      Delete
  3. I especially like the pink shirt, Nonie. And I always like the flare sleeves too, they're stylish. I'm glad you liked everything they sent you. I just bought a floral shirt today. They are feminine to me. : )

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete