Saturday 7 September 2019

UGH! I DID IT AGAIN

When will I stop doing that?

When ever I see a post of a beautiful home, 
and wonderful decorating.
I Think first of the limitations of
mobile (not movable mobile) home.

I know this is where God planted me and I know why.
Still, I let the pity party sneak in.

Well, what can I do to change things?
A little in the way of decorating, if
I would get out of my way!

BUT!!
I have a little yard!
I can design and plant and change to my 
hearts content.

 trying shade plants

Love hostas

 
The petunias put on a real show.

Shade planter just went crazy

Now it is time to change it all out for fall.
I am even planing winter gardening.

8 comments:

  1. Your flowers and plants are beautiful. You surely have a green thumb.:) Enjoy your weekend. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've lived in big homes and medium-sized homes and small homes, and HOME is where you can rest and enjoy. It doesn't matter what size the home, you can always decorate it and make it look charming, and that's what you are doing, Nonie. Your garden looks very nice, and maybe put a few pumpkins around and plant some Mums for Autumn. It will feel like home in no time. I like how you put your little garden statues out there too. : )

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have lived in big homes small homes and mobile homes. I think with mobile home living you have a real advantage in many ways. Unless you are along the ocean or in a very expensive area, mobile home living offers a cost efficient way to live. It makes housekeeping a breeze and you can do whatever you want to it inside (unlike living in a rental). And, if you want to travel a bit they are pretty easy to close up and secure. There are two 55+ (age) mobile home parks here-both very lovely- and they are full! I am glad you have a little yard to call your own. You claim and love every sqft of your HOME! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, that really puts it all in focus of what is really important.

      Delete
  4. Your garden is beautiful and cozy. And being able to change it when you want is fantastic. You have a knack with flowers and plants and are most likely the envy of your neighborhood. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This might sound a bit crazy but! As I was planning the fall garden I kept thinking of what to do for winter. Not Christmas so much as just plain winter!

    ReplyDelete