Saturday 21 September 2019

I DID NOT KNOW THIS!

I had no clue

Not sure if I should have known. Now, I am amazed to learn, that 7 major leaders own 182 brands of cosmetics.



https://www.businessinsider.com/companies-beauty-brands-connected-2017-7


My quest started when I was curious about IT make up and where did it come from, who makes it.  Well, it comes from China!  As do many other cosmetics.

Then I wondered who makes Lancome, love it but it cost a fortune, well L'Oreal is the same company.  
My curiosity grew and I found this web page, it is very interesting and sure opened my eyes.
So when they say, models use the drug store brands, of coarse they do, it basically is the same product.

6 comments:

  1. Don't you feel everything we buy and use here in the U.S.A. should have where it is made in huge big letters. I do..too many sneaking ways to deceive us. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Susie, I do. Who knows what we are putting in and on our bodies. Just good advertising and pretty boxes.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I want to do a lot more digging into this. Today one thing kept leading to another and I was clueless.

      Delete
  3. My eye liner is L'Oreal, and I've been using it for years. I like the way it goes on and doesn't really smear. : )

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete