Monday 30 September 2019

COMING TO GRIPS WITH FALL

I will be honest, I have never liked fall.

I know I need to at least see the beauty.
I am a summer person, it never gets to hot!
The super long days just fill me with
all the energy I need to keep going, way
into the night.

Suddenly, the days get short, the air turns cold.
This is just a pre-view of what is to come.
Something called winter.

So, I decided I would try to see
what everyone else was talking about.

As the nights cool, the trees bust forth 
 putting on their show of color.
Mums bloom!
 So pretty
 Pumpkins get dressed up
 Samantha, loves fall

The burning bushes put on a show

We also get some fun holidays
so I guess fall is not so bad!

6 comments:

  1. Oh Nonie, Autumn is my favorite season. I wish you liked it more. But it looks like you are decorating and getting into the spirit more. Mums are my favorite Fall flower. And those dolls you dressed up are too cute. I have a blog friend who also dresses up her dolls. That burning bush is just beautiful.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheri. I am really trying as so many tell me fall is their favorite. I love dressing my dolls, I will never
    grow' up if it means I can't have dolls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fall is probably my least favorite season, followed by Spring. In the Spring, winds blow and sand storms....I love summer and winter, tho. I never decorate too much for fall,...a few little pumpkins here and there but nothing like all other bloggers are showing. Christmas is my time to love decorating.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. bj, we usually also get lots of wind, spring and fall. This year that did not happen. Decorating for fall is a first for me this year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's too bad you don't like Fall! I love Fall even though living in South Carolina it doesn't always feel like Fall weather lol. Beautiful photos! I also wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog Nonie! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is because we can have such horrible winters, the thought of another winter is not good. Although there are things about winter that are good!

      Delete