Wednesday 11 September 2019

MY FALLISH GARDEN

My Fallish garden and---

Two days until my fix. I can hardly wait!

My endless summer Bloomstruck
has decided to bloom once more.
I love this hydrangea, it is the
best performer.
 
 Of coarse I had to add a few things


The rain we had yesterday made 
everything very happy.

He needs a name, but he is so happy.

Real pumpkins are not in our stores
yet, but i just love this one. 

What fun this has been, fall isn't so bad.

Did I tell you it's only two more days?

10 comments:

  1. Well that all looks so wonderful. Full of autumn colors and surprises. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Love that pumpkin and your fall flowers. No fall here yet- We are having days of unrelenting rain. Flooding on many streets and I will have to take a different route home tonight. ugh- Happy evening- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, we have had two separate storms move through this area, that flooded the down town area. That is a first for us.

      Delete
  3. Your garden should be featured in a magazine! It's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How fun, it is pretty tiny, you would only need half a page.

      Delete
  4. Your garden looks so nice for Fall, Nonie. There's just nothing like orange pumpkins around this time of year. Haven't seen them in the stores yet either, but I'm hoping to soon. Your flowers are so pretty in all the Autumn colors. Great job, Nonie.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sheri. I do hope pumpkins show up pretty soon.

      Delete
  5. Your garden is so pretty and the flowers all look so healthy and happy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marty, we had some pretty good rain storms and I think that really watered those plants in.

      Delete