Monday 9 September 2019

WILL THIS HAVE A HAPPY ENDING?

Remaking me!

My daughter Janel, surprised me with a
gift for my birthday ---
A gift card for Stitch fix!

I know?  Who knew she thought I 
needed a make over?
I am wondering how this will go.
You, put in your style, and they give you
a personal stylist. ($20.00 fee)

There is a questionnaire on their page,
you pick styles from pictures and tell them
thumbs up or down if this is something 
you would wear. Also a very detailed forum you fill
out telling them about yourself.

Now, my daughter got her box and
loved everything in it and kept all of it.

My gift

She sat with me and walked me through how
it all works so--
We will see.
My box will be delivered Friday the 13th!

Like oh my! could we not have picked
a better day?? 

Will this be a thumbs up? or 
Thumbs down?

6 comments:

  1. That's fun and funny. I am hoping for your sake you get some nice things also. Keep us posted. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does sound fun and I am excited to see what they pick for me. I do hope this works out as I hate to shop.

      Delete
  2. I tried it for a while. I have a few pieces I love from them. My only issue is that they change stylists so I would get boxes that I wound up sending everything back. It's great to add a few key pieces to your wardrobe. Hope you enjoy them too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do hope this works. With Steve I have no way to shop for clothes. We have tried different ideas and it just doesn't work.

      Delete