Saturday 3 November 2018

THERE IS A SMALL GLITCH

Just a little something!

Our son Rod, moved his family to a canyon. There is a lot to be said about moving to a canyon.  

Tons of peace and quiet!

You get a lot of space.

 They have put in tons of work.

Finally, it is all coming together.
 
A real beauty!

With a small draw back-- just a little one, but pretty serious.

When Michelle, went to take the garbage out a critter was waiting for her.

Yes, it is a diamond back rattlesnake.  I guess he likes the new landscaping also.  

5 comments:

  1. Oh, that would scary the pants off of me. I have a thing about snakes and have actually passed out at the sight of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes! My friend found a snake on her porch the other day. We need some cold nights to make them go and hide.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate snakes...

    I hate big snakes...
    I hate little snakes...
    I hate sticks that LOOK like snakes !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes, that's a big one. That must have startled her. It would freak me out haha.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete