Wednesday 23 August 2017

RELAX__SHE IS NOT COMING

I hate to be the one to break it to you but!  The Queen is not coming for tea.   I know, you have been cleaning, polishing and chasing every little crumb but she is not coming.
                     You have the tea set all ready.

                       your about as ready as you can be--
                             she still is not coming.
So, use your best china, that fancy tea cup?  use it!!  Use it today.   
In the morning, pour your coffee in the fanciest set you can find and treat yourself.  That special occasion you are saving all your fancy dishes for, well, that day is today.
Turn up the music and dance.  Name the dust bunnies and celebrate dirty dishes, they represent good food and a good time with family.
Never put chores before fun.  Those day's when the thought tries to over power you and you feel the urge to clean and polish, resist and spend your days doing what you love, with those you love.  Remember the queen is not coming!!

2 comments:

  1. What a delightful post, Nonie...somehow, I knew she wasn't coming...this morning, I reached for my favorite coffee cup..nothing fancy..just red and white with hearts and XOX's all over it. A blogging friend sent it to me when she found out I had broken the first one. I am going to daughters house this morning to help her get ready for a bridal shower she will host on the weekend. I am looking forward to hanging out with her most of the day. Love to you....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Nonie, I absolutely love this post. Yes, we must treat ourselves to the finest cup we have and delight in a cup of tea. : ) These are some really nice pieces that you've shared today. I do wish I could share a cup with you.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete