Monday 21 August 2023

Fields of Gold

 


Fields of Gold in Quincy picture taken by Mike

Fiend Ericka's daughter Frankie checking out the sunflowers. 


I know, again it's been a while since I have posted anything.  Right now, the doctor wants me to start some medication just to help me over the biggest part of the hump.  Not sure how I feel about that. 

I think I was dealing with it all okay but maybe I am not as okay as I think I am. I sure lost a lot of motivation.  But then doesn't everyone go through times when they just aren't motivated?? 

Well, I wanted to share with you, where a whole lot of sunflowers grow. We do live in a wonderful area and have much to be thankful for.

4 comments:

  1. Nonie, I'm sorry you're going through this difficult time. The field of sunflowers is beautiful. There's nothing like looking out and seeing a large field of yellow, so cheerful and bright. I hope the Fall season brings you more peace and joy, my friend.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. The song by Sting (Fields of Gold) entered my mind as I read your post today...It will resonate with me until my last day on this Earth...
    Sending you Big Hugs sweet lady...
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's nice to see a post from you and I am so sorry that you have been struggling with things. Life can be hard sometimes! That little Frankie is as cute as can be and those sunflowers are gorgeous. Prayers- Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nonnie, my heart goes out to you. It's been three and a half years for me and it's still as fresh as yesterday (some days) we just have to look toward the Lord for our hope and comfort. He's always a prayer away.
    I'm delighted that you have your family near. That must be a true blessing. No

    ReplyDelete