Tuesday 5 October 2021

Seeing beauty

Fall is pretty.   I am working on making peace with it.   Fall, welcomes winter,   and that is not my season.

Summer, is my time to shine!  Summer is the play on the water


Goodbye Summer

Hello fall

Once I stopped, thinking of what might be and

Started looking at what is.   I see a new beauty.  Well, new to me.


I am sure some have always spotted the beauty



When you open your eyes and your heart

Beauty is all around.   In this crazy world, take the time each day to find that beauty.

God is saying "I am here, I am with you"

2 comments:

  1. These photos are incredible! Did you take them, Nonie? Yes, there is craziness in the world sometimes, but to see the beauty around you is truly special. Thank you for reminding me of
    that. Autumn is so pretty around your neck of the woods.

    I hope October brings you many pleasant surprises, Nonie (like that sunrise/sunset). : )

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did three of the Photos, Mike Bonnicksen did two of them. He is so generous with sharing his photos of this incredible vally.

    ReplyDelete