Saturday 11 September 2021

This sums it up!

My life on a dresser.  When I woke this morning and looked at this dressed for the hundredth time, I thought yup!  that's me. 

A mess, a total mess.  It represents all my good intentions.  I really do intend to clean it. I intend to go one step further and stage it.

All those beautiful blogs I visit, showing me just how wonderful life is. Neat and clean an so pretty and peaceful,  all organized.  Oh yes, they assure me, that I too, can all this beauty in my own home.

It's not about stuff, it's about life.  My life is the dresser. A real train wreck!



8 comments:

  1. I sometimes know how you feel, but your are special. always remember that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nonie, no one is perfect and life surely isn’t. But, there is One who is and He loves you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pam, I do lean on him so much. How does one navigate this life without him?

      Delete
  3. Oh Nonie… I am so sorry you have things going on that make you feel bad about your life. I hope you have someone you can talk to … it always helps to talk about things that are making you feel bad. ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nonie, a woman's vanity or dresser has always fascinated me, because it tells me a little about the woman. You have many sentimental treasures on your dresser, which shows you are a kind and thoughtful person that appreciates the past as well as the present. I smiled at the teddy bear, as my Mom loved them too. And that pink jewelry box is precious. In time, you will get to cleaning and organizing your dresser. But it's all the priceless items you have collected through the years that matters. : )

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sheri, I never thought of it as my life on a dresser, except for the all messed up part. Thank you

      Delete
  5. Thank you bj, yes I do have people to talk to, but, i also find writing helps. I have just gotten away from it and need to get back.

    ReplyDelete