Monday 13 July 2020

FAITH

These times call for much faith.

I am struggling and will admit it:
It is becoming so hard to keep up the faith each day,  that all of this will end, that all will be alright.

I see our country in turmoil, I see people turning on other people for nothing more then they not wearing a mask.

I must turn this day over to God.

I pray for all of you, your friendship and your blogs have become my neighbors
my daily does of what is right in this world.



May your day end in perfect peace.  


6 comments:

  1. It is a very hard time indeed, Fear not for He is with you.
    God bless you sweet friend. You are in my prayers.
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your words are so special to hear today, Nonie. And that sunrise/sunset picture is beautiful. I know what you mean about people turning on people. I've seen that as well during this time. Faith.....thanks for the gentle reminder how important it is to have.

    ~Sheri

    *thank you for your prayer about my neighbor. It's a bad situation right now, but I hope it gets better. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheri, you are in my prayers daily.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi anomie... bj here 😀 Yes we are seeing things we have never seen before ‼️ It is scary and sad 😔 I don’t think things will ever be the same after all the meaness but I do pray it will get better.
    Love to you ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi bj, it is very sad, especially when family members take a different view of it all. Prayer, is going to go a long way in the healing process.

      Delete