Tuesday 21 December 2021

Merry Christmas

 Merry Christmas from me to you. 

Thank you all so much for your wonderful blogs.  I am a steady visitor and I just love being able to visit.  You are all so inspirational.     

I am planning on taking up writing again.  I think the new year will be perfect for new beginnings.


Steve is not doing well.  Each day with him is a blessing.  Rough, but still a blessing.

I wish you all a very wonderful and magical Christmas and may the New Year bring new blessings.

9 comments:

  1. Hi Nonie. My prayers are with you. I know care giving is so very tough. Hold onto your hubby as long as you can. When he forgets who you are, then remember him...the one you love and care about. Blessings to you and yours this Christmas. You are not alone. xoxo,love, Susie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much, you have no idea how much that means to me.

      Delete
  2. Merry Christmas Nonie! I'm sorry to hear that your husband is not doing well. This is such a beautiful photo. We got snow last week! The second snowfall is supposed to come today through Christmas. Have a merry Christmas week, Nonie.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  3. My heart aches for you. I am so sorry your husband is not doing well. I will keep you in prayer. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nonie, you and Steve remain in my prayers. Merry Christmas and I look forward to you writing once again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas and thank you for keeping me in your prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nonie, I am so sorry to hear that Steve is not doing well. May God bless both of you with peace and comfort in the coming year and bring brighter days to both of you. I am praying for you and sending hugs.

    ReplyDelete