Tuesday 27 August 2019

THE BOX

My search

In my search for my daily three things.
I have started to look at things differently.
Even though I am on day two, you would think it would be easy to find things to be grateful for.
Well, not so fast. 
When you have dealt a struggle to face each day. 
When you are both grateful and sad, well finding things to be grateful for can be difficult.

Which leads me to this box.

A little music box from my son Mark, for Mothers day.
It is a music box that holds my daily earrings.
So it gets opened each day and plays
"You Light up my life"

Today's grateful  

1. Love from family
2. reminders of that love each day
3.Grateful for yet another day 

1 comment:

  1. The music box your son gave you is a treasure, Nonie. My son made a wooden box for me in high school wood shop, and it is something I will always keep. It's those little things that make our lives joyful. How nice that you put your earrings in your special box. : )

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete