Monday 4 May 2020

JUST BECAUSE

Because I love you!

Times are not good right now.  I think we all are dealing with this the best we can.

I am working on my second just because box.
No need to wait for a special occasion to make
and give gifts.

The new box is a secret, but here are somethings
in the last box:

Because Cori said she likes country


Because Stacey likes to camp

Wonder what will be in the next box?
Maybe something for the kids?
More towels?

since I am to stay put, I might as well stay busy. 

2 comments:

  1. i am like you. I am staying busy and am finally set up so I can start sewing again. YAY!!! Happy Mother's Day- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kitchen towels are cute. I like the farm animals. Yes, keep making these, they are darling and will be perfect for gifts for your loved ones.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete