Saturday 16 May 2020

Computer problems

Computers

I didn't realize how much my life now revolves around a computer. 

Then I started having problems and the old one was not worth trying to save.  So, now on a new computer with a learning curve!!  Yikes.

All my "things" need to be put back in-
All my pictures need to be recovered.

Just lets me know how much life now is all
on a little box on the desk.

I still journal, so will share some of my thoughts 
in a later post.
Just wanted to drop by and keep my 
resolution of writing daily.

Celebrating a birthday is always fun. and even more fun when we can get the boats together for the party.


2 comments:

  1. Oh Nonie, are you back to blogging now? Birthdays are such fun, and I just had one yesterday! A boat ride sounds wonderful. When I was reading your comment, I really understand about being emotional right now. I've been the same way. So glad to see a post from you again.

    Take care, Nonie, and stay well.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. .....it's so special that you journal. I really enjoy it, but don't seem to find the time, especially right now during the move I just had. : )

      Delete