Thursday 3 August 2017

MY NEW GARDEN

                                            Way to hot!

No gardening today but I will dream and plan of what I want to do. One thing about moving is you get to make things new and to your liking.   The previous owner was not much of a garden person so I get a clean slate.  Although tiny, very, very tiny.  
I didn't know what this bush was, it is so different from anything I have seen.  So, I took a picture, posted on FaceBook and am told it is a sweet bush and they grow in the south.  why it does so good here is a mystery.




.

4 comments:

  1. That is such an interesting bush, Nonie, with a scent of nutmeg. I've never seen it before. I miss my garden very much at our old house. That's ok if yours is a tiny garden. I think those are sometimes better. Yes, way too hot here in California.

    Happy gardening, Nonie.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never seen a bush like that, Nonie. I bet it smells just wonderful on a hot day! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Diana, those little pods smell so sweet, I was so afraid to smell one the first time I spotted the bush.

      Nonie

      Delete
  3. Not only to hot, but we are getting very thick smoke from Canada. No outside fun for awhile. This bush is also new to me, I have never spotted one like it.

    Nonie

    ReplyDelete