Saturday 19 August 2017

MY MAGNIFICANT SEVEN!!

                                      Seven members!!

I have seven, wonderful members who have joined my new blog.  I am so happy!!   Now, I feel like I am talking to you instead of my pretend people.
I also have met some wonderful new people, so giving and helpful in giving me a shove in the right direction.
I try hard to comment on your blogs, to let you know how much I appreciate all the work you are putting in your blogs.
I have learned more about gardening, finding plants I didn't know would grow in my area.  I have learned decorating on a budget, you don't have to be rich to have a rich look.  I have learned new recipe's.  Most of all I have new friends.  

 

3 comments:

  1. Good morning, Nonie...I think we are so much alike that if we lived close to each other, we'd be the BEST friends. :)
    Hoping your Sunday is good. I am meeting daughter and a friend that's just passing thru town on a tight schedule, for breakfast at 8:30 this morning...That means I had to get up at 6:30...I can already feel that a nap will be wanted by about 1 this afternoon. :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bj, we are best friends, we just don't get to live close to each other, boy if we did we could cause some real damage!! Love

      Delete
  2. Oh, thank you, Nonie. I appreciate that so much. I'm so glad to have found you in blog land too. : )

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete