Wednesday, 28 June 2017

WHY BROWN??

                          I have no clue as to why I chose brown.

The walls are painted Macadamia by Sherman Williams. At first it looked dark going over the pale green but I am so happy I stuck with it.

  You can see the paint color here.  A very neutral go with everything color.  Then, I picked brown for the counter tops and went with a copper/brown glass tiles for the back.

 The stove top and oven will be replaced as soon as I decided what to replace it with.  Sometimes I want a down draft stove top, sometimes I want the glass top and other times I think this works, why replace it!!

 The same tile on the sink side.  The guy putting up the tiles kept asking "Do you want this all the way up?"  I am sure he was not super happy installing those tiny pieces.  He did a wonderful job of it.

The cuteness boarder had to go and was replaced with stained wood.  I like that so much better.

So, there is the remake of the kitchen. I have storage for the big appliances, like mixers and slow cookers.  They are all tucked away when the counter was expanded.

2 comments: