Saturday 10 June 2017

KITCHEN FIRST

                                   KITCHEN OF COARSE

I just had to do the kitchen first.  Well, the very first thing was to get the air so we could breath.  Once that cleaning was done, or, almost done. The crew came in and got started.

 Things got torn out, lots of painting started to happen.

 How I wished I had the money to replace the stove, that will just have to wait.  We did replace the microwave.

 Another item we replaced, was the kitchen sink.  why do they put tiny sinks in manufactured homes?   Also all the plumbing and wiring had to be redone.

I am glad we have made headway.  I have such a long way to go, but for right now it keeps me out of the weather.

1 comment:

  1. Kitchen remodels can be so messy. I really like the aqua color you have in here. I hope you're making progress in the kitchen.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete