Thursday 17 June 2021

Tiny Garden


My garden space, is so tiny and I am so thankful to have what I have.  

It is one of the larger spaces.  

So take a tiny walk about with me.



A butterfly even approved.



Love this color


Surprise


I guess even squirrels forget where they leave their stash.

My supertunia vista bubblegum are taking over I wasn't to sure how many to plant so I planted three plants, we will see how big they grow.


Anything sweeter the honeysuckle?  I love this, it covers one ugly area.


The hollyhock, self planted and while I was deciding if it should stay,  it did this.
  
 
I will save a few more for later.

3 comments:

  1. Your garden is coming along nicely, Nonie. I also have a small garden and so thankful for it. I told the landscaper it was either between a Pink or Yellow rose bush, and I chose Pink, so he's going to look around for one at the nursery for me. The Pink rose on here is similar to the color I want. Your Hollyhocks are so pretty. It must be nice to look out and see that vibrant red flower. Keep up the good work on your garden, Nonie. You definitely have a green thumb. And I hope those pesky squirrels stay away. ; )

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nonie, I love your garden area, The hollyhock is so pretty. I see the butterflies come around and that is a bonus. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your garden ❤️

    ReplyDelete