Saturday 12 June 2021

TA-DA Almost

Well, I tried.  One of my favorite blogs to follow is Everyday Living.  Pam is such a beautiful person and has so much talent for decorating, gardening and all thing beautiful.

I love her flowers arrangements and table decor.  I can't help but wonder why I missed out on that talent.

Then this happened!  Pam posted something I thought I could copy.  I almost succeeded.

First, I will show you my version.

It is flowers in a jar.  I had the jar, I had the flowers so----


 

I messed up, but I learned.  I should have and could have changed the table cloth.

Learning, is what it all about, right??? 

Now, my next one will be better.  


Here is Pam's

Everyday Living 

4 comments:

  1. I think your bouquet is beautiful! Wow, what a green thumb you have, I would love to get Hydrangeas to grow in my yard :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Connie, I have five bushes and they are blooming their heads off. The variety I have is the Endless summer Bloomstruck. They love water, so if you can do a drip system to them they would be so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nonie, I think your hydrangeas in the jar are beautiful. You did a great job! Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete