Monday 8 May 2017

REACHING MY GOAL

                                                    MY GOAL

Being as sick as I was, I was unable to attend the high school play my grandson was in.  Also, since he is a member of the choir (several choirs actually) I was also unable to attend any of his concerts.
Zoe, is also in a choir, the Jr. high choir, I missed so much.
But, I set a goal, knowing they always sing in the park during Apple Blossom time, I set the goal of making it to their concerts.




 It was a beautiful day and perfect for the concert.
This was Seth's concert.  

 This was Zoe concert, held a couple of days later.  I made it to both concerts.
Now, I am making more plans and meeting more goals.  
This little blog is also one of those goals.

No matter what your goal is, know that you will reach that goal.  Just take it one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment