Monday 22 May 2023

Make today Amazing.


 A saying my son, told me in the middle of my falling apart.  Probably one of the hardest things to do is to make your day amazing when all of your life is so totally out of control.

Then, I found that just in trying, all you had to do was at least try and your day would become if not amazing at least tolerable.  So I continue each day, to share the message.  Every day will get better until you find that each day is worth looking forward to. 

In thanks I made hm this pillow. Since mountain biking is where he goes to regain his balance I thought adding a bike would be a message back to him, to keep up being amazing.

Some days it is so hard. But, everyday I can do something no matter how small to make it the best day ever. 

4 comments:

  1. That was a special message to you from your son, Nonie. He sounds awesome. And this pillow you made him to thank him is really special too. There's nothing quite like a mother and son relationship, is there? I like the mountain bike you stitched on there. What a great sport that is.

    Yes, life is sometimes hard. Hang in there, dear friend.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sheri, he is an awesome son!

      Delete
  2. Sometimes they have, spot on insight. Lovely pillow for a lovely son!
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Much needed message for me . I liked your blog and the embroidery pillow

    ReplyDelete