Sunday 26 April 2020

SPRING!

Cherry Blossoms

So much has changed.  Spring was always welcomed into the valley with the Apple Blossom Parade and two weeks of activities.

This year, will be no parade.

I have always thought I could handle things pretty well. I think for the most part I have, but I am not handling this.

So, the Doctor said, " I want you to keep a journal"  to which I replied, "Well, I started a blog once"  She said "That will do, but you have to write everyday"

I am sure I will not write everyday.  I will write and I will try to stay positive. I have been following and not commenting on all my favorite blogs and I am sorry.  I will do better.

I don't want to be Debbie Downer, here, so will try everyday to count my blessing. You know you are part of those blessing.   

No comments:

Post a Comment