Wednesday 30 October 2019

KEEPING ON


I remember one of my favorite sermons from Paster Lund
was Keep on Keeping on. 
Still today, many years after that service, when
things get tough I remember to keep on keeping on.

This had been one of those weeks.

Steve, has not been feeling well so it has
left a lot of everything up to me.

I do not mind, just get tired and sometimes
very cranky. When I am really cranky
I go out and rake and bundle leaves. I love that
job!  don't think I am crazy.  Being out side
even on my tiny space, the cold making you feel cold and the raking making you warm.

I still have ton's to do, and the  wind
came along and blew my bags over 
but I am keeping on!
 This is my tiny back yard, even though it actually is a side yard.
That's how things work around here!

When it comes time to organize
Drusilla is right there, ready to help.

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about raking leaves, Nonie. It's not a bad job at all. Love your pictures today, especially that sweet cat of yours helping you organize.

    Happy November days.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sheri, the leaves, ended up to be a very enjoyable time outside.

      Delete