Wednesday 29 May 2019

NO NEWS ON CARTER

No NEWS!

I have found I was waiting for news on Carter before I posted.  Shame on me.
At this time there has been no cause found and Carter continues to be a happy boy. I am thinking, at this point, they will never know.

I have also been so busy, with the quilt process.
I set a goal for myself, to get both quilts to Patty, my lady with the long arm.  at the same time.

So here is where I am at this point.

Chloe's quilt.  I need to get the binding on, pick a backing and it is ready.

One block from Zoe's quilt.
All the blocks on Zoe's quilt are different, so we will see how that goes.

As soon as I am ready, I will pick the binding and backing for this quilt, then off they go. 
So, that is where I am right now. I will do better at keeping my postings.

2 comments:

  1. I have said prayers for precious Carter, Nonie. Your quilt is coming along nicely. The blue colors are soothing and pretty, and it will be warm and cozy when finished. What a wonderful quilt.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carter is in my prayers, him and all of your family.
    Love your quilts, you do such nice work.

    ReplyDelete