Thursday 29 March 2018

I LOST FOCUS

                                                   OUR PARADISE

 We have a walking trail that goes along the Columbia river.
 There is a walking bridge over the river so you walk both sides of the river.
 You can walk, or bike for as long as you like or as short as you like.  I like doing short walks, but my Grandson Cole visited and went all the way around it.  Poor guy, he really didn't know what he was in for, but he survived.

 As night falls on paradise, you once again stop and give thanks for such beauty.

 When I stop and look, really look at our amazing valley, I know what God means when he say's "be still and know that I am God"  psalms 46:10
So many Times God has shouted that out to me.  Sometimes even when he shows me.

3 comments:

  1. Nonie! What a beautiful spot to call home. It is just beautiful. I am always amazed at how God blesses me through the nature around me! Happy, Blessed Easter to you and your family- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is, indeed, a beautiful place to live.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nonie, that is a very special verse to me, and I smiled when I read it on your post today. These are wonderful pictures of the Columbia River - such beauty in nature, and one of my favorite places to be.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete