Monday 19 February 2018

ONE WEEK

                    Always my favorite verse

I have several that are favorites but this one is special.  Due to circumstances, when I was in high school.  I ended up living with my sisters in-laws my senior year. 
Her mother in law was a wonderful christian lady, who taught me about Christ and what being a christian is all about.
Her gift to me upon my graduation, was a bible and on the front page--"In all thy ways acknowledge the Lord and he will direct your path." 
That verse gave me so much comfort, knowing as I headed out to the unknown that all will be well, as long as I turn to God.
Now, once again, I head into the unknown.  I know our life will never be the same.  

Thank you all for your visits, your wonderful comments, that really help me feel as though I am not alone.  
I will always look for the pot of gold at the end of the rain bow and know as Steve gets better and stronger I also will get better and stronger.
 

4 comments:

  1. God bless you, Nonie. What a wonderful inspiration she was in your life-and you can be sure God put her there for you. I will pray for your strength as you move through these days of healing and uncertainty. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do people make it in times like these without believing in God? Hugs and prayers continue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life can get so hard sometimes and we couldn't make it but for the Grace of God.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry to hear about your husband, Nonie. I hope he has a smooth recovery. That must have been so scary for you when it happened. Yes, this is a beautiful verse, and what a special gift of a Bible that was given to you. Keep looking for the rainbow in your every day surroundings. Take care, and sending you comforting thoughts.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete