Sunday 10 December 2017

WELCOME TO MY PITY PARTY

                           Welcome

 




I know, there are people holding it together that have a better reason for a pity party then I do.  
But, I thought maybe I would get off this merry go round of pity if I shared it!!

A few years ago, I was diagnosed with macular degeneration, in my right eye.   The treatment is a course of shots to the eye.  I know, when I was first told, I must have read the consent forum a hundred times.  You know, the one giving permission!!!    I just knew, they did not mean a shot in the EYE!!  Who does that????

So, for awhile the shots seem to be working, my eye sight was holding.  Over the past few months, the shot's have stopped working and vision is slowly decreasing in that eye.

Next month they will try a new medicine, no guarantees. 
it is effecting how I sew, sometimes it is funny as I reach for thread that is not there, other times it is frustrating.

This is just a set back, and like I said, there are people holding it all together, that are worse off then me. Thank you for letting me vent.  

5 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry you're going through this, Nonie. I understand you being concerned about this, as our eyesight is so very important. I do hope the medicine you take next helps. Sending love your way. : )

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, I am so sorry to hear this. I will keep you in prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying the new meds will be successful, Nonie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh-I am so sorry you are dealing with that issue. How frustrating. I certainly hope the new treatment works and I will say a prayer that all goes well.

    Hope you have a great week in spite of everything. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Nonie, I am so sorry. I will pray the new treatment works.

    ReplyDelete