Wednesday 1 November 2017

I LOVE NOVEMBER

Strange that I would love November so much, since it is usually the month we get our first snow fall.  
It is also family month, we all gather as much as time and space allows to celebrate and give thanks for being a family.
This year will be a little sadder as one family will not be able to make the celebration.  Of coarse we are the ones choosing to live on the 'other' side of the state and travel to get here involves a pass  covered in snow.
Still, we will miss them.  So here we go---count down to Christmas.

 

2 comments:

  1. I like Nov, too, Nonnie. I love having our large family with us at Thanksgiving. I love making pies and cookies and maybe a cake for THE day. I do the turkey and ham and the dressing and gravy, others bring side dishes..we wil all really miss Mr. Sweet....but his "meal" will be much more HEAVENLY than ours. We will be ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, November is a great month, isn't it? I know what you mean about gathering all the family together. It's harder for the ones who live out of town, and sometimes can't make the get-togethers. Yes, Christmas is coming, and it's the most wonderful time of the year!

    Wishing you sweet November days, Nonie.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete